Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oooops........

When you were a kid, did you have one of those moments where you got excited and a little wound up and did something really stupid that you knew wasn't going to be pretty when you're parents found out?

I you could do was sit there and wish it never happened and hope and pray that you were dreaming and would soon wake up.

Like Erika's story that I can't seem to find where Colby dropped the Little Ceasers Pizza on the floor of the car and all Erika heard was: "Oh dawn it, oh dawn it, oh dawn it." (Erika, please link to that story)

AND NOW - Introducing David Kernell son of Democratic State Representative of Tennessee Mike Kernell.

I wonder where he could have ever got the new password "Popcorn" from?

I'd say he's had one of those moments.

Uh-oh....dawn it, dawn it, dawn it!

2 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

So one of my fondest memories was of you playing the accordion for Matt while Missy and I giggled from behind some shelf. And of course your promising Matt "nookey" if he made a basket. And Matt got all flustered and couldn't make one. And Ashley, who was shocked at the "filter-less Jarrett" couldn't help but laugh her head off.

So for the past year no blog updates and all of a sudden I'm behind.

OH, and the "dawn it" It was a comment on Missy's blog. Sometimes I wish that-i-was-better-mom post.

Unknown said...

Those VOLS can be pretty smart.

And pretty dumb too.