Monday, April 7, 2008

My Ten things.

http://mother25-8.blogspot.com/2008/04/sarahs-tag.html

SO, I guess I got tagged or something. Here they are in no particular order.

10. I love that I'm anglo-caucasion and 1/32th part american indian and I speak spanish.

9. I love that I have a hot wife and 3.66 beautiful children. All because I served so valiantly in my mission.

8. I love that I drive a car with 265,000 miles on it.

7. I love that I've been married for ten years and never had anymore than rabbit ears for television. WE get PBS and NBC.

6. I love being able to play music. Especially cheap generic accordians in the Crackerbarrel store. I love it even more when my friends w/ great pectorals listen to me play the accordian with a big smile and genuine feelings of being entertained.

5. I love that I can drop my kids off at school, pick them up, and go to many of their field trips.

4. I love I know how to ride motorcycles, and at one time briefly raced them.

3. I love that I'm writing this blog. It's so awesome! I'M SO AWESOME! I FEEL SO IMPORTANT!

2. I love that I have fairly natural straight teeth and that they aren't yellow.

1. I love that I still have as much hair on my head as I do at the age of 32. Every year I become more grateful for what remains. I also love that I don't have a hairy chest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you don't have a hairy chest either.

And, in Knoxville, we get 8 channels with our rabbit ears, but that may be mainly be attributed to our old 1970's antenna on top of the house...It's a race...who can afford cable first?

Mother 25 - 8 said...

We can't even get the rabbit ears to get rabbit ears channels. Matt tried desperately and in vain to find the reception. The pectorals failed us at last.

jordan said...

I am back reading your blog, so no one will probably ever read this, but when Meagan and I had our first apartment, we decided to not get cable, so we lived without it for quite a while, months for sure. I had just started night classes on tip of working, but I was doing great in school because, no TV. One day, I decided to plug the TV into the wall outlet to see if the picture would come in better, (we had been using rabbit ears) and to my surprise, we had about 100 channels. It was a good day. I have decided to blog about this, so there will be more to it at my blog if no one ever reads it.