SO, I guess I got tagged or something. Here they are in no particular order.
10. I love that I'm anglo-caucasion and 1/32th part american indian and I speak spanish.
9. I love that I have a hot wife and 3.66 beautiful children. All because I served so valiantly in my mission.
8. I love that I drive a car with 265,000 miles on it.
7. I love that I've been married for ten years and never had anymore than rabbit ears for television. WE get PBS and NBC.
6. I love being able to play music. Especially cheap generic accordians in the Crackerbarrel store. I love it even more when my friends w/ great pectorals listen to me play the accordian with a big smile and genuine feelings of being entertained.
5. I love that I can drop my kids off at school, pick them up, and go to many of their field trips.
4. I love I know how to ride motorcycles, and at one time briefly raced them.
3. I love that I'm writing this blog. It's so awesome! I'M SO AWESOME! I FEEL SO IMPORTANT!
2. I love that I have fairly natural straight teeth and that they aren't yellow.
1. I love that I still have as much hair on my head as I do at the age of 32. Every year I become more grateful for what remains. I also love that I don't have a hairy chest.